39' RIB SF
12.2m Up to 70kn
BUZZI 39' RIB SF
The new Buzzi 39' RIB is the evolution of the FB 38' STAB SF, a model in the FB Design range that is already in use in many military corps like the Italian Coast Guard, the Rwanda Ministry of Defence and Revenue Authority, the Ecuador Navy and the Jamaican Police.
Thanks to the Structural Foam® injection system, the RIB 39' is an unsinkable and very resistant hull. The full collar, fixed to the hull by means of the same patented system of the STAB concept, that includes GRP poltruded rails, embedded in the lamination, makes it a very safe and stable boats, even in rough seas.
The boat is based on a central driving console with a rigid hard-top, covering the Tecno Double seat and a back comfortable rear sofa. The air intakes are incorporated with the hard-top, placed on the top of it so that the water won't come inside. Two sunbeds can be placed on the back, another one in the centre, and another one on the front, over the cabin usable for storage or for the toilet.
- The boat is computer designed and its shape is guaranteed thanks to our 5-axis milling machine, whch is used to shape the plug of the hull, the deck and all the accessories.
- Thanks to the revolutionary Structural Foam® injection system, the RIB 39' is unsinkable and trasmits a great feeling of toughness to the driver. The perfect symmetry and balancing of the boat offers the best stability performance in every condition.
- The arrangement possibilities that this modular platform can offer are enormous, with the possibility to have either outboard or inboard engines, front or rear driving position, and a wide variety of deck layouts.
- The performance is guaranteed thanks to FB Design's 40 years of racing experience and the use of the best technical solutions available.
- This boat will into a 40' container, when the collars are deflated, so it can be easily transport to any place in the world.
- Front Cabin
- Radar Arch
- Radar With Radome Antenna
- Gps Map Chart
- Echo Sounder
- Bimini Top
- Water Tank
- Anti Fouling
- Different Type Of Cockpit
- Sliding Hypalon Collar
- Console With Instruments
- Navigation Lights
- VHF Radio
- Magnetic Compass
- Power Steering System
- 1 Tecno Double Low Seat
- 1 Sofa• Battery System
- Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manual Bilge Pumps
- Fire Extinguisher
- Navigational Equipments
- Lifting System With Belts
Length Overall - 11.98 m (IB)/ 39’ 4’’ (IB) - 11.50 m (OB) / 37' 9'' (OB)
Max Beam With Inflated Collar - 3,20 m / 10’ 49’’
Max Beam With Deflated Collar - 2,33 m / 7’ 64’’
Draft - 0.8 m / 2' 62''
Displacement Empty/Dry - IB 4400 Kg / 9700 lbs - OB 3300 Kg / 7275 lbs
Displacement Full Load - IB 7000 Kg / 15432 lbs - OB 5700 Kg/ 12566 lbs
Max payload including fuel - 600 Kg crew + 570 Kg fuel + 1430 Kg equipment = 2600 Kg / 1322 crew lbs + 1256 fuel lbs + 3152 equipment lbs = 5730 lbs
Inboard Engine - 2x560 Hp, speed in lightship >70 kn
Gearboxes - ZF 280
Drives - ZF Trimax 2200 I
Outboard Engine - 2x350 Hp, speed in lightship >60 kn
Fuel Capacity - 640 l diesel / 169 US gal
Water Capacity - 80 l / 21 US gal
Max Person Capacity - 22
Max Hp / Max speed - 2x560 Hp, >70 kn
Min Hp / Max speed - 2x300 Hp, >50 kn
Range at 35 knots - 210 nm (outboard) - 260 nm (inboard)
Design Category - B